Wednesday, March 20, 2013

FO: Cachou Infinity Scarf

I love winter, but even I get ready for spring after a point.  That point has arrived.  When I saw this pattern on Ravelry, I thought of a spare skein left over from something else and cast on immediately.  This cowl is screaming spring!

There's not much make up happening around here these days.  I'm doing good to do my hair.
I have dreams of wearing it on a sunny day with a new white t-shirt, a denim skirt, some bare legs and cute shoes, and a waist.  I feel like I always have been and always will be pregnant.  If I get my waist back, it will be a springtime miracle. 

Pattern: Cachou by Hillary Smith Callis

Yarn: Stroll Tonal by Knitpicks.  I had a whole skein left over from another project.  This is a great sock yarn, but it's not luxurious. 

Pattern: Easy 4 stitch lace repeat.  Great TV knitting and would make a great gift. 


Final thoughts:  Lovely springtime infinity scarf.  Perfect for dreaming of sunny days, new blooms, new babies and returning to a normal body weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment