I finally made a Renfrew top!
The pattern was easy, quick and fun. I can see myself making a lot more of these, especially for fall and winter layering pieces.
The fabric is a stretchy something-or-other. It's a cotton interlock from Harts Fabric. It's substantially thick, which makes for a nice shirt, but not so heavy I won't wear it on hot summer days. The fabric did this weird wrinkly thing in the white stripes. I'm not sure what's going on there.
I think I did a good job matching up stripes on the sides, but not on the arms, obviously. I'm not losing sleep over it.
I cut a 10 through the bust, then a 12 at the waist and a 14 at the hips, and I think it fits perfectly.
This pattern was very easy, but the finished product looks clean and tailored. It was the perfect project for my week, which was so full I had almost no time or brainpower left over for knitting or sewing intricate things. Things are calming down a bit this week, so I'm going to revisit my goals list and see what I can get done!